BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm back


i'm back... I stopped blogging because i forgot and my schedule was on the rise but no worries. I'm going to begin new. So, today I went in to school with vicki. I missed school and half the rest of my final exam but i'm going to take it tomorrow. Summer's almost here and i'm very excted. high school next year =]

I'm also going on a bermuda cruise in a few weeks which im very excited about. So, let me know if your still reading and i'll keep updating.

2 Reviews:

Auntie Rach said...

Wonderful- I love reading your blog.

We need to pick a date for our spa day. What are your plans for next week? This week is all booked up for me.

Love, Auntie Rachael

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're back. I was just talking to Nana and we can't believe you are going to high school next year. Stop growing! I so can't wait for the cruise, we are going to have such a great time and try new things. Can't wait to scuba dive with you.
Love
Grammie